TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #1131
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsue View Post
thank you for this lovely comment. We are certainly not racist. The problem is the wretched commentators constantly keep reminding us that she is born in Melbourne and she travels on an Australian passport......and yet still plays for the UK. I personally would have felt that this in itself would have been enough to have the crowd to support Stephens even more........an "Aussie" choosing not to play for us is for me really Un Australian and she belongs in the UK. So rather than sniping about Australian people count your lucky stars that we are really fair.
It was a joke. Aimed at some of the talk going on in GM at the time and continued to go on in the results thread.

And Laura has a British passport. She's had one since before turning pro.,

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote