TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #3313
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Thirdly, Eilat is stronger than Kuala Lumpur given that the amount of points you win per round is much less. Donna is unlikely to face a decent opponent in Round 1, probably an over ranked Asian, whereas she will be playing against lower ranked players who are just below her in Eilat.
You do understand that for all we know she could face Wozniacki before the QF in Malaysia, right? And you still insist on saying EILat is stronger?

Let's see. Of this Eilat draw she played against 3 players thus far; lost to Friedsam in 3 sets on clay (hardly a disaster for Donna half a year ago, wouldn't happen on HC) and defeated both Buyukakcay and Sirotkina in straights - in fact, pretty much demolished the later in USO QR1. These are all players in the upper half of the Eilat main draw. I don't know all the players that'll play in KL, but it's enough for me to know Hsieh and Wozniacki will be there to conclude it's a riskier choice than this 75k. And yet you call it whoring for points. Even better, you call it that despite writing about a dozen posts ago that she should've chosen Eilat cause it would give her more points.

Anyway, I've just showed in my last post (even despite one spelling error you enjoy pointing out) that a) you're looking for any sort of excuse to say something nasty about Donna and undermine her results, even if it means changing your claims every now and then and b) that you're still not making any sense, which is not surprising because you're motivated by envy and hatred.
ma re is offline View My Blog!