TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #343
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by netphobia View Post
I need a heart rate stabilizer for my doubles tournament tomorrow. Good lord, I hate doubles.
There will be an attractive young lady called 'Steni' at the entrance to your locker room with a supply of heart rate stabilisers for you . Currently 'Steni' is the North American client manager who handles all female clients in the sports world needing such essential supplies…..

On the eye candy front : For male spectators (and also certain female spectators)seeing doubles is more enjoyable, as they get to see two girls running around on court lunging at balls in there ‘barely there’ tennis outfits …so you really should not be complaining about doubles … you should be looking forward to your double matches and making sure you have your best ‘barely there’ outfits on display….

Over the Christmas break I was killing myself with laughter when my cuz’s daughter who plays tennis for her college team in NYC recounted the details of their female coach who is not ‘straight’ paying them far too much of attention not just during practice sessions, coaching and during matches but also in the locker rooms….. just trying to imagine / picture 'you' in such a situation….
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote