TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #3312
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Just trying to analyze chingching's thought patterns here, so bare with me. First here's this...

So, a good choice of tournament, but why not Eliat, probably because it's too strong. Then we have this regarding Eliat...

So first she didn't choose Eliat because it's too stong and then it would be a good oppoortunity to play some low ranked players because of her current non-WTA level (btw, since Donna beat Rybarikova and Jovanovski among others, this would mean that they're not on a WTA level either, according to chingx2)

And to top it all, here's what ching suggests, after proclaiming Donna's KL entry as an example of whoring...

This last sentence is not only incorrectly constructed - which a self-proclaimed language expert should've known - but it just fails to make any sort of sense out of this "stream of thougt".

So to sum up, no need for all the smilies ching, we all figured a long time ago that you're a troll. I've just laid out the evidence so we're clear.
First of all, my name is not ching, so don't call me that.
Second, obviously you can't spell also
Thirdly, Eilat is stronger than Kuala Lumpur given that the amount of points you win per round is much less. Donna is unlikely to face a decent opponent in Round 1, probably an over ranked Asian, whereas she will be playing against lower ranked players who are just below her in Eilat.
To tell you the truth she should play both.
Finally, I am not trolling if what I say is true. I never said she wasn't good, I said she was a points whorer. Everyone on tennisforum except a few of you delusionals think that too

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is online now View My Blog!