TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Les PETITS AS, France, U14

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #8
country flag jj74

jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute jj74 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Les PETITS AS, France, U14

They generally use the organizers acceptances to allow countries that don't play european tournaments (USA, Canada, Australia, Japan) to get their players in the main draw, thy use it too for european countries that don't have any player in the main draw by ranking.
I don't agree when they use it to get another french player in the main draw. Wargnier totally deserve to be in the main draw, because she is the best french and her ranking doesn't match her level, but if they don't use the maind draw wc in players that doens't have a chance to go far on the draw, they could use it on players like Lucie who really has a chance.
And to be fair, i don't agree with the OA to Swan and Robic either, because Great Britain and Serbia have players on the main draw.

Other years they have limited players by country in the main draw, and that would be a good idea, because this years there are tons of russians, and frankly, i don't think half of them are as good as their ranking sugest
jj74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote