TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:54 AM   #649
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

There is no translation on her homepage. So here it is.

Quote:
Unlucky I must tell you that I had to refuse my appearance at the Fed Cup. I feel honoured about my nomination and the decision came not easy to me. Of course it`s a dream for me to play Fed Cup on day.
Looking from the outside this decision might look a little strange, but there are also some private reasons, about which I don`t want to talk in the public. I`m very happy that B. Rittner accepted my decision and I trust Sabine and the team by a 100% in that encounter. Good luck and all the best for the team and of course I will follow the matches and root for the team. It maybe wasn`t yet the right time for my Fed Cup debut.

Last edited by joy division : Jan 19th, 2013 at 10:34 AM.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote