TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 07:48 AM   #355
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Yah, I meant Johansson. Thanks for the correction.

Caro's regular game hasn't been good enough to get past the 4th round of Wimbledon. So I think something different needs to be done whether it's along the lines of what Johansson had her doing or something else.
yes, and what makes is so strange is that she managed to win the only junior slam at this very surface.
I think TJ could have given her some ideas which were good but also perhaps wanted her to do things which are too far from her ´natural´ style.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!