TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #353
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angliru View Post
She even had a 25-1 streak in 2010! She won all matches from Montreal to 1RR at YEC except the SF loss at USO against Zvonareva.

That seems such a long time ago. An 8-match winning streak would be pretty awesome these days. I'm sure she'll be back, but I don't know when.
Yeah, that was Rogers Cup, New Haven, USO, Tokyo, Beijing 2010. 4 titles & a semi 25-1.
I think the biggest mistake Caro & her dad made was not concentrating more on developing her serve.
I think they should have someone watch tape of Caro's matches & chart every serve. Wide, down the T, to the body. Study the %'s that go in, that win points off her serve.
Her serve seems too easy to attack, and this 3rd round could have been trouble if her opponent didnt hit so many routine balls into the net, or if she had a good serve.
Now comes Sveta in round 4. But to beat Sveta and compete with Vika, she cant be broken like this match
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!