TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Jan 19th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #404
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra shot down by Laura in Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
last season i thought she would be the new peak pierce, i have now come to the conclusion that she is the new Ivonavich. bit of a mystery to her fans and good enough to be solid top 20. dont think she will again get near to her level of last season of 2 GS Semis
Hope you're wrong;they're certainly not identical in personality as Petra isn't the sort who blames everyone else for her self-inflicted problems and then throws her team members under the bus.

....But you're correct that there ARE similarities in other respects: Blaming symptoms instead of finding the root causes of problems...fear of leaving what are actually self-destructive comfort zones...and an unwillingness to honestly deal with and solve mental breakdowns in matches(sigh....)

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote