TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 Season

Thread: 2012 Season
View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #137
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice
Re: 2012 Season

I agree I think we have to recognise Anne's talents, I wonder if the Injury she substained in Stanford in 2009 curtailed her? she had those three SF's in 2009.

Last year was a dreadful year for Anne but I cant help thinking that Watson and Robson's success has has an affect, it must be hard to see these two young girls come up and just by pass her and Baltacha.

Anne's major problem is her mental strength, in contrast to Watson and Robson Anne is a good starter and then loses her way.

She has few points to defend so maybe she will play the ITF circuit for a bit.

I can see Anne going into Commentary, if the likes of Barry Cowan, Lucie Ahl and Paul Hand can do that then Anne can, Anne's achievements should be recognised but ultimately the younger two girls are mentally stronger and ultimately better tennis players.
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote