TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Videos thread... vol.3

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 10:03 PM   #872
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

I'm glad I saw it before they put it private... I don't think it was supposed to be public, it was like a backstage of a tennischannel interview I think she made earlier in january. I never saw her talk so spontaneously and so chatty I hope to see the whole interview soon.

For who didn't see it I try to sum it up: she was asked the same dull questions about "what's your ideal date" and so, and she told about a time when she was in a restaurant with a friend and and they found out their bill was already paid for, and she hates when it happens and then they obviously had to talk to the guys who paid for them because "they were beautiful but they didn't want to interrupt" ... yet they had no idea who she was
in the end of the video they had to record a message like "Hello I'm Maria Sharapova, check out my social channel on facebook" (or smth like that, don't remember) and she had to repeat it to herself 3 or 4 times because she didn't remember it... and she said "See that's why I'm not an actress" laughing

I'm a mess with both my memory and describing but I hope I somehow made it up for who missed the vid

Last edited by Trih : Jan 18th, 2013 at 11:35 PM.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote