TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #348
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martn7 View Post
I think Caro should try to improve her game on clay. She has a playing style which should be good for that surface, but she doesn't move as well on clay as on other surfaces. She should try to move better and slide better, probably improve her drop shots and she could have great results at the French Open
I think she can if she can get her game back to where it was late 2010-early 2011.
She was in a Madrid final in 2009. Lost a semi to Sharapova in Rome 2011, won in Brussels 2011. She is okay on it, lost to Fran the year she won the FO.
First she has to get her overall game back to where it was. If she can, I think she can make deep runs in Paris.
I'm not sure about Wimbledon ( has to hold serve better), but defense is a good thing in Paris
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!