TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:33 PM   #395
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra shot down by Laura in Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Well, with coffee chains expanding like crazy in this little country (Costa Coffee leads the pack), it's getting more and more difficult to refrain from enjoying a cup of coffee and watching or talking tennis on your laptop in a nice non-smoking area
Go away I want your life.

Is there any way we can incorporate the Three Stooges into this mess?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella
Petra has alot points to defend in clay season but it's funny even flopping them she probably will not drop out of Top10, worst case scenario she will be ranked 11 but Wozz\Stosur\Marion all have alot points to defend before clay season and Sam has RG SF to defend, so if Petra plays decently before RG she can cement her Top8 spot before USO series begins, if she manages to beat Kirby\NaNa along the way she can even return as Top5seed to RG
Bolded are three things that, barring some kind of major wakeup call or a natural progression out of the slump (perhaps by passing it on to Radek or something? I don't know?), will probably not...happen. I mean, I hope they do. I just don't think they will. Or, if Petra manages to do one of these things, she will not do either of the others. (Yes...this might be one of those long years. )
petra
•••••
maria
netphobia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote