TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #391
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra shot down by Laura in Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
I really don't care which...as long as the Cermosek Clown College('CCC',hereafter)gets someone to come there

I agree. The photo in the bottom left corner on page 8 of this magazine http://www.tkplus.cz/magazin/01_07.pdf is a fake. All hail Photoshop!

How on earth could this clown be so friendly and hugging a girl who contested 12 slam finals by the age of 22, spent more weeks at No. 1 than Serena, Venus and Sharpie combined and who developed her tennis skills in his 'Clown College' ?

It took the girl and her stupid mom more than six years to recognize that he's just One Lucky Clown

Luvin' this Subforum
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote