TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SHOCKING: Cyclist Saga Soon Coming To an End - Lance Amstrong To Admit To DOPING

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #80
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SHOCKING: Cyclist Saga Soon Coming To an End - Lance Amstrong To Admit To DOPING

Quote:
Originally Posted by ys View Post
It puzzles me what grants this a top page place in every news source.. Just wondering who is the folk who is so interested here.. The cheater and this Oprah character.. Watching this, while there is Australian Open live on another channel? Choice is a no brainer to me, but apparently others are more than just curious.
Schadenfreude. A lot of people love to see famous people have trouble in their lives.

The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, they will tell you.
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote