TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #3303
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Just trying to analyze chingching's thought patterns here, so bare with me. First here's this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Donna's whoring in the house tonight
But seriously, I think this is a good choice of tournament
I would actually have gone with Pattaya as apparently it is a very nice tournament and it is quite weak
Why didn't she play 75K Eilat???
She has Fed Cup the next week
It was probably too strong
So, a good choice of tournament, but why not Eliat, probably because it's too strong. Then we have this regarding Eliat...

Quote:
Also it would prepare her for Fed Cup well and give her the opportunity to play against some lower ranked players because she is not at WTA level yet
So first she didn't choose Eliat because it's too stong and then it would be a good oppoortunity to play some low ranked players because of her current non-WTA level (btw, since Donna beat Rybarikova and Jovanovski among others, this would mean that they're not on a WTA level either, according to chingx2)

And to top it all, here's what ching suggests, after proclaiming Donna's KL entry as an example of whoring...

Quote:
Playing Eilat will at least get her more points
This last sentence is not only incorrectly constructed - which a self-proclaimed language expert should've known - but it just fails to make any sort of sense out of this "stream of thougt".

So to sum up, no need for all the smilies ching, we all figured a long time ago that you're a troll. I've just laid out the evidence so we're clear.
ma re is offline View My Blog!