TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 Australian Open - Stuck in the mud

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 05:37 PM   #383
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra shot down by Laura in Melbourne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
After a big, early upset!!????????????? Come on now Shifty.

And I already accounted for Serena's sister. I understand that one.

And you are correct, in your rather flippant Kotyza translation/summary.

Now, it also doesn't portray Petra and the fitness coach in a good light (currently) either. As a matter of fact, the entire team seems like a a hot mess at the moment.
After big loss at slam can't recall, tho maybe she went to some Roddick matches. I bet Petra knew Radek will flop just to travel with her on same plane where media can't see mushy mushy business between thees two, otherwise she would have been involved in a cat fight with Berdych girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Sharpie has Djokovic to go to – at one time Djokovic was shagging/servicing sharpie at will .. (it was classified as a 'friend with benefits'…)
Vika has her doubles partner to visit (Max Mirnyi ) ......
You have been in wonderland far too long, Djo now goes to the dance with Serena meanwhile Sharpie gets only leftovers in Dimitrov but he back at home already, Vika in jealousy picked some hobo, who always red as tomato and smells that you can't help it to go full on Fuuu on him
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote