TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #645
country flag Indianer Slobo

Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light Indianer Slobo is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by joy division View Post
That`s pretty interesting.
Mona refuses to play Fed Cup because she wants to concentrate on her singles career right now.
Means - "Kiss my ass, Rittner", or she simply does not take the Fed Cup very serious.
Rittner had nominated her instead of Sabine for the match against France and was anything else than amused by that.

Dunno whether Mona is doing the right thing here.
I Have to agree with you. I hope she doesn't close doors she can't open anymore later. On the other hand I can also understand, that she does want to fully focus on the tour and to work on her career on the tour. Don't know if she rationally picked to leave Fed Cup aside for now or if its some kind of revenge for the lack of support she received by the DTB. I sometimes get the feeling she's on some kind of lonely wulf road(maybe she wants it that way?). Same with her still not having a professional full time coach. Hope she doesn't realize she is wrong when the train has already left the station.(with this I don't want to judge if her decision is wrong or right)
Indianer Slobo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote