TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #1485
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
She can say what she wants, too. And if she chooses to say it for everyone to see, that's her right, too. Maybe doesn't give a damn about what other people think? Is she wrong for voicing her opinion? She's not the first and won't be the last to complain about Maria's grunting. Whoop di doo. Big deal.

If it was Masha with a snarky tweet (think: Isn't she back in Poland already?), you would have been all like "Oooh, she's so bitchy. I love it ", wouldn't you? Be honest.
It wasn't only the grunting. Well she isn't wrong for voicing her opinion but it wasn't really warranted by anything Maria did. Maria's comment was said because Aga said something about her first. Maria did nothing to warrant what Arina said. I think Maria has a bit more class than to say something publicly about someone for no reason whatsoever.

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote