TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #1480
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashabator View Post
I can say what i want to, at least i didnt say it for all to see like Arina did and know that there would be a huge negative reaction by Sharapova fans.

She can say what she wants, too. And if she chooses to say it for everyone to see, that's her right, too. Maybe doesn't give a damn about what other people think? Is she wrong for voicing her opinion? She's not the first and won't be the last to complain about Maria's grunting. Whoop di doo. Big deal.

If it was Masha with a snarky tweet (think: Isn't she back in Poland already?), you would have been all like "Oooh, she's so bitchy. I love it ", wouldn't you? Be honest.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote