TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #651
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki "Danish Delight" Picture Thread v2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Good eye, I missed that the first time looking at them. It doesn't help that they both use Yonex racquets. The Nike "swoosh" on her visor was the giveaway.

From a distance Sabine and Caroline looked similar too. There has been a lot of yellow and white in Caroline's first two matches.
Wow, a member that works on the ISS... I gues you guys are diverting the live feed of Hubble?