TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #1473
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
I just watched the highlights on the AO Web site.

First
Even from the few exchanges I saw, I'm quite comfortable to say that if Maria keeps hitting and moving like that, there is no doubt she can go all the way and for God's sake please bring on Serena! (alright, a bit of optimism does not hurt)

Second
The reaction of Maria on match point was perhaps intense but absolutely not disrespectful. Maria has done the same or similar after winning other matches that she considered important. Clearly, this was one of them.
The reaction from Maria's detractors is simply nonsense. Reading some of the comments and a few press releases I thought Masha was fist-pumping on Venus' face or something like that. Bollocks (sorry for the French....)
That's what I thought too after reading the comments and was like no maria why do that! Than I saw the video and was like wait did I miss it what was so disrespectful about it and I didn't notice any reaction from Venus about it either i don't know maybe it's just me
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote