TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Australian Open R3: [2] Maria Sharapova d. [25] Venus Williams 6-1 6-3

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #378
country flag CloudAtlas
Lamenting the days of peak SEWTA

CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute CloudAtlas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Open R3: [2] Maria Sharapova d. [25] Venus Williams 6-1 6-3

That was near flawless from Sharapova, gave me shades of 2008. She's not going down to anyone not named Serena and to be honest I'm not even entirely sure that result will be NID this time..

But entirely predictable that after winning me over with her tennis during the match, she reminded me exactly why I find her so damn irritating with that entirely over the top celebration. I won't post the word that immediately popped in my head.