TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ana Konjuh

Thread: Ana Konjuh
View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #1106
country flag ivananda

ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all ivananda is a name known to all
Re: Ana Konjuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
IK
Anett has Danilina and then Lottner and finally Siniakova, before Ana
Still, Ana vs Anett final is still a possibility, in fact probably the most likely final
My dream is coming true

BTW, Oluja is Donna's hitting partner
I think she could win on clay

Oluja 3rd Match on Court 15
I can keep live scores if you want and put it in one post, but you probably don't knowing some of you all of my posts are hat of an imbecile

Do you not know how to spell
First Eliat instead of Eilat and not Putinsteva instead of Putintseva
I bet I could find more if I could be bothered
And yes I can criticise you because I speak 3 languages other than English and my spelling is better than that
And these are places and names Easy
"Ana worked hard on her first day: sparring with left- handed Australian Storm Sanders was continued with a practice against Christina Mc Hale, after which she warmed up Donna Vekic for her first Australian Open match. Last practice of the day was an hour of play with Petra Martic. All that tennis was wrapped up with a condition training in the afternoon- informed us Christian Schneider."...from Ana's web site.

Oluja was sparring with Storm. They miss Tornado only. hahaha
BTW...Where is Tornado ?
ivananda is offline View My Blog!