TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #4672
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Freddie Nielsen about his mixed double partner Sabine Lisicki

Quote:
I'll probably look like the girl in our mixed doubles, fear the Danish tennis player
And awww, he would rather play with Caro! Pity that Caro don't want to play neither doubles or mixed doubles!

Quote:
- Of course I would rather play with Caroline (Wozniacki, ed.), But she is busy with singles, so I armed me with patience for that one day she think that I'm worthy enough to play. And then we take it from there, says the Dane.
http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/anden_s...cle1901544.ece

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!