TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:24 AM   #1410
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
She's a book for the QF at least, and tbh this was her first 'mental' test and she lost 4 games and was broken once. I'm not worried

Also silas Vee is my second fave too and it pains me to read the dreck going on in gm mainly concerning Masha haters and Masha fans. If it would've been Masha fans discussing with Vee fans (well most of them) I think the thread would've been so informative as I respect a lot of vees fan base and her as a player
This a thousand times. Most of the Venus fans in that thread were very gracious. It was the Serena fans who derailed the thread, and then certain Masha-haters just jumped on the bandwagon.

Disappointing that there's no mod intervention though. You could bet there would have been if it had been Maria fans invading a Serena thread.