TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #1959
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
I think we are overanalyzing a bit...
Psssst - we've been doing that for a long time now

Petra's only problem is fitness and training. I think she's slower - she sorta looks like she has lost the spring in her step that she used to have. She's too much in reaction mode now.

Maybe this is all due to all the new duties that has to do since after winning wimbledon (all the sponsorship and PR stuff that she has go to and conduct - all the lessons that she has to undergo with or without Katie Spellman - all those things might be interfering with her old routine.

So maybe she needs to forget the fame and fortune - forget about speaking smooth English and what-not and go back to basics: re-prioritize tennis - put 100% focus back on what she used to do. Pick up her old daily routine.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote