TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #1399
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

I was quite convinced that Maria would win this match, but the way it happened is beyond what I expected. Really too bad that she could not close it when serving for the match at 5-1.
Have not seen the match but it looks that Maria is delivering some good tennis. I'm curious to see a video of the handshake thing, but I imagine Maria had quite a bit of tension to release. A tentative performance would have put some question marks to her sparkling start of the tournament so she was obviously the one with most to lose.
She did well it seems, and I think showing up in the QF is almost in the pocket..........
Well done Maria.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote