TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #1405
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
Anyway, i don't really care about the reaction.

I'm just worried about Maria's low first serve percentage and all those backhand errors.
She's a book for the QF at least, and tbh this was her first 'mental' test and she lost 4 games and was broken once. I'm not worried

Also silas Vee is my second fave too and it pains me to read the dreck going on in gm mainly concerning Masha haters and Masha fans. If it would've been Masha fans discussing with Vee fans (well most of them) I think the thread would've been so informative as I respect a lot of vees fan base and her as a player
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote