TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 08:32 AM   #338
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Despite Caro's overall return to a more defensive style of play, I hope she still plays on grass like she did with Johansson (allbeit without a first round loss at Wimbledon). She played arguably her best match on grass ever last year and her overall level of play on grass was pretty good.
Arguably the best match? Considering the fact that she was playing so 'amazingly' well that she couldn't get through the first hurdle I think she'd better stay away from TJ's suggestions.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!