TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sloane Stephens

Thread: Sloane Stephens
View Single Post

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #1854
country flag Slammer7
Hoping for less D'oh and more woohoo!

Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute Slammer7 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sloane Stephens

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Aww come on even the AO website is thinking they are a cute couple. But we really don't know anything for real yet. I honestly don't think the media at large, at least here in the U.S would even speculate on them because they would never think they were a couple unless they got caught ing like Venus and her current boyfriend at the U.S Open. I'll say this they do look cute together. I thought Jack got injured in Quallies? But he's in the Mixed Doubles draw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Dragoon View Post
http://www.heavy.com/news/2012/08/ja...-need-to-know/
Okay, I knew I wasn't crazy. Jack sock U.S Open of 2012 was dating the chick in this article.
That's why I don't think it's definite about him and Sloane. But it's not impossible because that article was written 5 months ago and things can change quickly in relationships, especially when you're talking about 19/20 year olds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
I wonder if they're going to play mixed doubles
Doubt it, she's said she's not very good at tennis, but I bet they would make one hell of a beach volleyball team.
Isn't Mary Carillo a dried up, bitter, menopausal, frustrated harpy.....?
Slammer7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote