TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! -- Lucie at the 2013 Australian Open

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #87
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! -- Lucie at the 2013 Australian Open

The poorly executed match happened then. I was really trying to stay awake as Lucie is usually out of slams so early I never get to see her play, but that bloody Kavcic match... time seemed to be standing still the way the scoreboard ticked over; I gave up. Then I had to read the result... erghh.

I like Bojana but Lucie had a golden opportunity for another possible QF here with Petrova and Kvitova out. This quarter is a mess.

Oh well. Both of Pavlova are out, maybe they will go on a little run in the doubles...