TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! -- Lucie at the 2013 Australian Open

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #86
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! -- Lucie at the 2013 Australian Open

I'm not using scheduling as an excuse, I just knew when that match lasted forever she would play bad because it mucks with her warmup and then she has no timing. And it was so hot, trust me I was in the sun all day and I almost passed out several times...when it's that hot the balls fly off the racquet particularly because Lucie hits very flat off her BH. But she did just keep blasting them long, and the only time she changed was at 2-5, then when she got back to 5-5 went back to doing the same thing. It's just another wasted opportunity which is way too common that I basically expect it.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote