TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mona Barthel - Volume 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:07 PM   #639
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
I now realize that Alexander Flock was the one who sat in Mona's box in Stuttgart. I saw him at the Wintercup Leverkusen and he was practicing juniors out of the TVM. That was before Christmas. If he was Mona's coach, wouldn't he have been with her during that time?
When Mona is at home during the offseason she pratices with her homecoach Maik Schürbesmann. It seems that she hired Flock only for some tournaments, maybe just for the european season. But this kind of working relationship makes no sense to me because she needs someone to work with on a daily basis who can regularly control her technique and help her tactically.

I dont think she broke up with Flock because when she seperated from her management she revealed it on her website by not mentioning them anymore as a part of her team. And as you can still find him there as a part of her team i think they are still connected.
Tecumseh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote