TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Beginning of the 2013

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #150
country flag olivero

olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute olivero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beginning of the 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
Boy so many years out of the country and I am not sure anymore what is common Polish expression and what is not. Having said that am I wrong thinking that "Trzymaj" which literally means "Hold" was used as encouragement when someone was on right course to success, but he or she just needed to continue to do what they were doing so far, in other words hold current course of action?
I think you mean 'tak trzymaj'. Never heard people use only 'trzymaj' in this meaning in everyday speech. But then again maybe a shorter version of this expression is indeed more popular in some regions.
olivero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote