TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ...HardCourt II

Thread: ...HardCourt II
View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #821
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ...HardCourt II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chim View Post
I've been wondering what's the deal with Sam and Lisicki. They had so much success in doubles and suddenly they stopped playing together. I hope they didn't end things in bad terms?
No, I'm pretty sure they're still on friendly terms. I believe it was Sam who ended the partnership because she wanted to take a break from doubles and concentrate on singles for a while, and when she decided to play again I guess Sabine already had another partner. But Sam and Julia seem to get along well as well, and are a pretty good team as well, so it's fine I think. As long as I see Sam laughing and happy on court I'm happy too
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote