TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rape and how societies react

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:02 PM   #330
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The India thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
mods,

lock this thread now.
.....we will open a separate thread when the judgment comes out which will take one year......there is no need to go on discussing about this until then......

JR,

open a separate thread and collect all the rape statistics and related articles around the globe......it seems to be the subject of your interest......
Don't come in here if its bothering you that much but please stop whining people don't agree with you.
Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people; before you tell me how much you love your God, show me in how much you love all His children; before you preach to me of your passion for your faith, teach me about it through your compassion for your neighbors. In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as in how you choose to live and give.

Cory Booker
mykarma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote