TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rape and how societies react

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #327
country flag bulava

bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of bulava has much to be proud of
Re: Ohio Rape: High School Students Joke About Rape In Leaked Video !

Off Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
In addition to (official) taxes, as Mr. Anna Hazare would remind you:

http://www.ipaidabribe.com
I didn't get your point. Well, let me update you once again:

Anti Corruption movement (for Jan Lokpal Bill) is the brain child of Arvind Kejriwal et al. Anna was roped into that movement because of his vast experience with social campaigns, elderly status, clean image etc. Many either forgot or unaware that Arvind played a good role in achieving Right To Information (RTI) Act. He was bestowed with Magsaysay Award. You could refer more about him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
I'm going to India next month
You are welcome to this land anytime unless you are connected to any dubious NGO. Foreign nationals (work visa) are under scanner; some got deported for Visa violations (including French).

I'll respond to Ashi tomorrow.