TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! -- Lucie at the 2013 Australian Open

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #84
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation
Re: Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! -- Lucie at the 2013 Australian Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
It might sound strange but I knew this would happen...as soon as I saw Duckworth/Kavcic was going up and down and really long, I knew she would lose...it happens every time she has to play after a mens 5 setter...she isn't ready to go. She relies a lot on her timing and if shes had to get ready stop get ready stop shes never got her timing for the match. And that's what happened, she was just blasting everything long. It was awful. Losing the break then totally flopping, coming back then losing 8 points in a row. Just awful tennis, and Jovanovski did nothing, she just waited for Lucie to miss. Awful. So disappointing given the last 2 days she's looked so good, but imo the schedule screwed her here a bit.
I know she wanted it so bad and she must be so nervous, but hey, she is nearly 26, should be mature enough to stand in a R2 Grand slam match. And she didn't adjust anything when she knew she is so off today, I don't know whys she went for BHDTL every BH shot which has no margin of error... Every time when there is chances or good draw, she must waste it, however, when she plays against top player, she can play well, it is so frustrating to see her doing that especially when here opponent was not playing well either and she got all the good luck today

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote