TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ...HardCourt II

Thread: ...HardCourt II
View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #818
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ...HardCourt II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntress55 View Post
Thats what makes the lead up to the AO even more annoying. All these opinions left right and centre. Its like they think Sam hasnt tried anything or doesnt know what she needs to do. Knowing it and applying it are different things.
I think these quotes from DT from an article posted by stromatolite in the other thread go to your point:

Quote:
''It was terrible to see,'' he said. ''At 5-2, I put my phone in my pocket so I wouldn't forget it because I knew it was the last game. It is an absolutely devastating loss. It's illogical for a player of that level - but that's what it is. It's not that easy to solve … there's no easy answer.

'There's not one thing or suggestion that I've ever read that she hasn't tried. People make statements as if it's something new. She's tried everything. Sports psychologists, you name it. She's one of the best players in the world so she's got access to a lot of information and these people are making comments like it's new.

''A lot of people who aren't in sport, I don't think they really understand. She's obviously very anxious and it's highlighted under pressure. It happens to people in everyday life. Her anxiety happens in sport.''
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote