TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #1204
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THAT PETKOVIC MATCH. BETWEEN THE WAY SHE WENT DOWN 5-1 IN THE SECOND AND MY STEPMOM IN THE BACKGROUND SAYING OMG SHE'S USELESS THE OTHER ONE IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!111 I ALMOST HAD A MENTAL BREAKDOWN. WE ARE NOT. REVISITING. THAT. EVER. It's like the Vika match in Miami, she put herself back in a position to take it to a third and flopped.

Last edited by SilverSlam : Jan 17th, 2013 at 03:37 PM. Reason: IN MY RAGE I FORGOT HOW TO SPELL!!!!!11
SilverSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote