TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! -- Lucie at the 2013 Australian Open

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #82
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi! -- Lucie at the 2013 Australian Open

It might sound strange but I knew this would happen...as soon as I saw Duckworth/Kavcic was going up and down and really long, I knew she would lose...it happens every time she has to play after a mens 5 setter...she isn't ready to go. She relies a lot on her timing and if shes had to get ready stop get ready stop shes never got her timing for the match. And that's what happened, she was just blasting everything long. It was awful. Losing the break then totally flopping, coming back then losing 8 points in a row. Just awful tennis, and Jovanovski did nothing, she just waited for Lucie to miss. Awful. So disappointing given the last 2 days she's looked so good, but imo the schedule screwed her here a bit.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote