TennisForum.com - View Single Post - AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #1201
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachy View Post
I think people are overrating that performance of Venus. I was at that match. Galina played god-awful to be honest. Venus even said so in the interview herself. She literally missed so many of Venus' 2nd serves. As well as that she hit 10000 DFs because she was struggling like hell to deal with the sun.

The good thing about this match-up is that Venus is not a terrific returner. Sure she will hit return winners here and there but her returning has been far from perfect. As well as that, her 2nd serve is a glaring weakness in her game. There are going to be opportunities in a lot of her service games.

She is a great champion, no doubt. But she certainly has weaknesses that Maria will no doubt be able to exploit.
I hope your right I want to see a good match but I want to see Maria coming out the winner in straights.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote