TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:42 AM   #4664
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

From the Caro - Vekic match thread in GM:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carling View Post
Woz's fitness is unreal and that may get her through another round, but Tsurenko beat Pavlyuchenkova, so it certainly wouldn't surprise me if Tsurenko beat Caro. I'm a Woz fan, but this Vekic match has me worried.

I hope Caro can turn it on in the next round because IF she beats Tsurenko, she may very well get bageled by Vika. The disparity between the quality of their games is huge at this point.
Quote:
I didn't think Woz was impressive at all. I don't know if she can last another round playing like that. Serena, Maria, Vika, Venus, or Bartoli would have beaten Vekic love and love.

Vekic is adorable and I love her game!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
You love Vekic's game but you think Bartoli would have double bageled her! Am I the only one who thinks that's a bit odd?
Quote:
I don't give a flying fuck what you think! Are you kidding me? Bartoli is the better, more experienced player than Vekic at this point. What kind of dipshit are you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
I'm obviously not on your level of deep thinking and emotional maturity so I think our intellectual exchange stops here.
The next generation of Caro fan?

Last edited by C. W. Fields : Jan 17th, 2013 at 06:05 AM.
C. W. Fields is offline View My Blog!