TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rape and how societies react

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 05:29 AM   #323
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: India gang rape outrage, and the "big picture"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
i have already explained that......99% of rapes happen when women are alone......you are clinging on to the rest 1% and trying to make a strong case......

a woman when accompanied by a man is much much safer in general than a woman who's out all alone in the dark......
No offence, I hope you won't mind. I know we are friends for a very long time but I don't agree with you about this. The most important thing is to erase the evil concept of those men who think raping women is nothing wrong (I am referring to ALL those men who committed the rape crime, not only for those in India). I don't know what is the best way to achieve this (may be imposing a more severe punishment first?) but this is the primary thing to do along with providing more protection to women such as sending more polices to patrol on the deserted roads at night etc.

A woman when accompanied by a man is safer in public is not always true, just see the case of this poor 23 years old girl, she got a male companion but still got raped right? It is not very possible that a woman can get male companionship all the time even though she got a boy friend or hubby, they also have a job to do and cannot stay with her all the time right? A woman can only get a male companion to protect her 24/7 unless she is rich enough to hire a body guard.

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote