TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:58 AM   #322
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I don't think that was a sustainable rate of winning tournaments.

I think Caro's potential slam winning window is a lot shorter than that. I see it ending after 2016 or 2017. Given her style of play and heavy number of matches played, I think it's highly unlikely that she'd win a slam after that if she hadn't won already.
I think her slam windows depends on getting back to where she was. That level could get thru draws because she fought for it every round. If she can get that back, I dont see another Serena among the teens, everyone else seems beatable. At the US Open, the level of play was only slightly better than Petrova or Bartoli. Maria struggled with both then tired after leading Vika
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!