TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alize season 2013

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #40
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Alize season 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax View Post
I'm impressed by Alize so far. She changed her serve motion a bit maybe it will be more consistent, and changed her forehand grip. It will be good I hope. It's a hard task for her, she has to get used to it, it's a long time, so I thought she won't have huge results already in Australia.
It is good that she could win a match in Melbourne, and win a crazy match like against Erakovic. It is good for her confidence. Against Venus she was good, she was a break up in the first and in the second too. I'm content with her.
She scored 160 points (last year 10 or 20) and she is very close to the top 30. Until Strasbourg every point will be a gift so I really hope she will be seeded at Roland Garros and also in Wimbledon.
I think she will be playing Fed Cup in France on indoor clay, I think she will play singles matches. Maybe she can play a good match against Kerber, won't be easy. After that Paris indoor is not her surface
And AO is not over yet, good luck in doubles!!!

A BIG QUESTION!!!! Why was Gabriel Urpi (Pennetta's coach) in Alize's box today? There were Mauresmo, Goven and Urpi. What does it mean? Now Pennetta is training in Barcelona...
Gabriel Urpi is the new coach of french fed cup team. Amélie proposed him to work with her and he agreed in august 2012. So, he already worked with all the french top players except Marion during 3 weeks last november and last december.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote