TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alize season 2013

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 03:51 AM   #39
country flag Alizé Molik
Championne de Wimbledon 2013

Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute Alizé Molik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alize season 2013

Not sure on the coach question but watching both these matches you could see that they have tried to put more weight on the forehand. It is still producing a lot of stupid errors on routine balls so that really needs to be worked on. If you are going to play the game Alize does you need to not make so many errors. Serve looked like it had more on it too. I'm not too concerned about the apparent "ugliness" of the forehand that people claim. if Alize could get close to a Justine Henin type game that works I would be really happy. I feel like she needs to play a schedule similar to her 2008 one that worked so well and propelled her into the top 20.