TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 06:57 PM   #4663
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Sometimes a normal guy can see another dude and figure out right away that women are attracted to him.For example,I didn't need any commentators to tell me that Rafa had made a big impression on the gals when he first came on the scene.Nielsen doesn't strike me as THAT type,but maybe I'm wrong;superficially,at least,he seems reasonably handsome.Is he considered a 'hot male tennis player' by Danish women?....I ask that b/c this might be a case where Sabine was letting Nielsen know that she was 'available' as more than just a temporary doubles partner.Given her pathetic lack of commitment and underachieving,it wouldn't surprise me if scoping out ATP guys were one of her top tennis priorities.

On the other hand,Sabine made a doubles final with Stosur at Wimbledon 2011,so maybe she feels that she can get a Slam trophy in mixed doubles without worrying about those 'little annoyances' like staying in peak physical condition or developing a stable mental approach to the sport.........or maybe it's a combination of both motives
Goddamnit, Bruce! You've outdone yourself!
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!