TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #315
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post

I don't think so,she has enjoyed her time as no.1 although there were many who tried to make it unpleasant for her.

Had she felt too much pressure she'd just do the same as JJ, start playing mediocre to get rid of the ranking as soon as possible.

Caro lost no.1 more naturally, she simply ran out of steam and her game was no longer good enough thanks to the experiments. I think she regretted experimenting with her game later on and now talked about getting the ranking back at some point. (Will be tough though)
I wish Caroline had stayed with the style that got her to #1. To change her style of play and keep winning was asking an awful lot.
It also broke up the natural progression as you improve at age 21, 22.
It was a big setback, but the longterm effect might not hurt, if she can get the mental part back. A lot of losses affects confidence
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!